Sonntag, 23. August 2015

Good deed of the day 22.08.2015



Ich will zum euro shop und besteck kaufen, ich glaube, ich habe meines mal verschenkt. Eine ältere Dame ohne Zähne spricht mich an, ob ich ihr was zu essen kaufen kann. Klar. Ich gehe mit ihr und sie holt 2 brezeln und sieht mich schuldbewusst an. Ich sage ihr, dass sie nehmen soll, was sie möchte. Sie kauft noch etwas zu trinken und sagt dann: ich brauche noch etwas, aber ich weiss nicht, ob Sie das machen. Sie braucht Zigaretten. Ich gebe ihr meine Filter, meinen Tabak und meine Papers, sie wünscht mir alles Gute.

I want to go to the Euroshop to buy some stuff for the new flat. A woman Sees me and asks me for some money to buy something to eat. I tell her that I will buy her whatever she wants. She buys two bretzels and Looks at me, whether this is alright, I tell her to take whatever she wants. Then she orders also something to drink and she says "thank you" a couple of times. And then: "I need something else, too, but I don't know if you will do that." "Go for it" She needs zigarettes. I ask her if she wants my tobacco, my Filters and my Papers. I give her everything and she wishes me all the best.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen